готов к переезду
стаж 18 лет и 4 месяца
Keeping verify compliance with the standards and norms in the design of "projecting objects to TCO".
Regulations are followed at all phases of Project execution. Closely cooperate with TCO FE\ TFM Coordinator to solve issues associated with RoK Agencies.
Conduct scheduled audits at the facilities that are serviced/constructed by company. Ensure that actions are taken in compliance with recommendations and keep monitoring activities performed. Conduct Contractor qualification evaluations, field inspections and meetings with Contractor Management as required by OE Contractor Health Environment and Safety Management Process (CHESM). Prepare reports and issue recommendations based on results from qualification evaluations, audits.
• Study work conditions at work places, prepare and provide suggestions on implementation of advanced protective equipment to protect from acute and chronic hazards. Issue the appropriate recommendations and ensure that they are completed.
• Review JHA, JSA, HazID, HazOP and PTW on facilities serviced/constructed by company. Review the proper applicability of related Safe Work Practices.
• Take part in development and update of Project safety documentation. Serve as an expert providing advise on Project safety and technical documentation (Safety Instructions, Safe Work Practices, etc.), RoK Regulations, TCO Standards.
• Provide routine support in proper implementation of various corporate Processes by ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 (Quality Observation, MVS, QAM, etc.)
• Act as a member or expert of the Permanent Labor Safety Committee. Develop test materials to certify employees. Provide advice and recommendations on Health and Environment aspects. Conducting of QAM audits
• Provide active support to existing to address any QHSES matters on “as needed” basis.
• Prepare reports and issue recommendations based on results from qualification evaluations, audits and inspections. Liaison between contractor and the customer on all safety related issues. Deliver HSE training sessions to contractor management and workforce to build up contractor HSE capabilities.
QHSE coordinator, OE / HSE Coordinator, QHSE Superintendent-Head of Atyrau branch, Commercial Manager, HES Superintendent-Production Manager, HES Engineer-Site Superintendent (manpower services), HSE/Incident and Injury Free Training Instructor, Safety Specialist скрыть