350 000 Р
стаж 20 лет и 1 месяц
• Follow the painting and coating activities in all its phases;
• Review the received documents and elaborate the input data related to the coating, painting and insulation works;
• Select the suitable coating, painting and insulation material and systems;
• Prepare the technical qualifications related to the coating, painting and insulation;
• Prepare the specifications and technical requisitions related to the supply of the coating, painting and insulation materials and services;
• Perform the technical evaluation of the offers received from Vendors related to the supply of the coating, painting and insulation materials and services;
• Review the documentation prepared by painting, coating and insulation Subcontractors;
• Perform the technical audits of the Subcontractor coating, painting and insulation facilities;
• Witness the Pre-Qualification Test performed by Subcontractors related to the coating, painting and insulation;
• Supervise the coating and painting works on the work site;
• Solve the technical problems related to the coating, painting and insulation works.
Painting/Insulation Inspector and Supervisor
- Verification of drawings, procedure reviewing, supervision and inspection work of corrosion, coating, painting, insulation and fireproofing work.
- Coordinate with other sections of contractor such as piping, civil, structures, equipments installation etc to minimize interfacing problems.
- Perform inspection and supervision of quality of work for painting, coating, insulation and fire proofing to meet project specifications.
- Supervise and coordinate the painting / coating, insulation and fire proofing activities to ensure work schedule meets dateline.
- Perform surveillance, activities monitoring, and witness and verify all aspects with regards to painting, thermal coating etc from pre treatment, surface preparation, and application, pre-inspection with contractor or subcontractor before final inspection.
- Witness and verify all aspects with regards to insulation from material take off from drawings, line and area check to identify insulation requirement, material quality during delivery, and fabrication of foam glass, calcium silicate etc for installation of cold and hot insulation.
- Ensure proper implementation of Quality Control system. Ensure that installation conforms to the quality requirement of the company and that of the customers.
- Prepare site audit plan, schedule and report. Conduct analysis on site defects as well as to ensure that all sites meets its quality standard.
- Familiar with relevant codes and standards, oil and gas industry construction practices and procedure i.e. NACE, SSPC, ISO, ASTM, AP1, CINI, ASME, ANSI, BS.
- Monitor defects and scraps and highlight such activities to contractor and ensure the defect is rectified.
- Ensure safety and quality procedures are being effectively and consistently implemented by the contractor or subcontractors.
QA/QC Site Engineer Receiving Incoming control, QA/QC Site Engineer of Coating and insulation, QA/QC Site Engineer of Coating and Insulation, QA/QC Site Engineer, Receiving QA/QC Inspector, Installation and Hook Materials Lead Expeditor, Site Superviser, Superviser, Store Manager, Site Manager скрыть