Обновлено 8 сентября 2014
, 37 лет
, готов к переезду
, Английский (Свободно владею)
и еще 3,
, Казахский (Свободно владею)
, Турецкий (Свободно владею)
, Русский (Свободно владею)
, стаж 15 лет
• Business Planning and Performance Reporting:
- Coordinate development and control of integrated plans, analyze, optimize and report for permits and licenses aligned with project execution schedules and prepare necessary planning data regarding the works performed by the department against approved SMART goals, Targets and Missions;
- Interface with Stakeholder departments and Finance Directorate in review and update of Integrated Corporate Schedule on a quarterly basis, update Milestones, Dashboard and KPIs on a monthly basis, align and verify Project Scheduling data with relevant Focal Points in Projects;
- Interact with user departments, other service departments, project and discipline engineers to ensure that Project plans are realistic, well understood and properly updated;
- Consult, agree and collect from all Company Departments planning Engineers monthly schedules for a PRC plan and schedules;
- Managed reporting system for Department weekly and monthly reports, Company and Venture reports;
- Arrange of preparation, when required, documents describing processes owned by PRC and ensure the processes properly support PRC strategy and plans.
• Contracts Engineering and Administration:
- Appointed Contract Holder of Department contracts to manage and administer all aspects of the contract and act as Company’s focal point for the Contractor;
- Coordinate the preparation and maintain PRC Contracting Strategy, which should support PRC activities and offer best value for money to the Project;
- Coordinate preparation of requisitions as well as tender and contract documents including scope of work, cost estimates, instructions to Tenderers, pre-qualification of bidders, bid list, technical evaluation plan, tender correspondence and evaluation support for new contracts as well as amendments and supporting documentation for extension of existing contracts;
- Represent PRC during the technical evaluation stages of tenders for support services. Arrange preparation of tender scoring against PRC related evaluation criteria and summary evaluations for each bidder;
- Manage post award contract administration services as appropriate. This includes valuation of work done and analysis of balance of value to complete work, administration of changes and variation orders, invoices and claims as well as analysis, advice and services to continually improve contract management and administration processes;
- Managing for the status of all Departmental Contracts in process of tendering and execution, Contract extensions, as well as Contracts in force, contract values, expiry dates and value of work done and all associated and relevant data;
- On behalf of PRC, liaise with Contract & Procurement, Finance and Cost Control Department.
• Cost Control:
- Coordinate the preparation, review and maintain information for preparation of annual budgets related to PRC contractual activities to ensure that 3rd Party support services required by PRC to secure compliance of project activities with RoK laws are reflected in the Project budgets in a prudent and realistic manner.
• Risk Management:
- Coordination of maintaining of Dept Risks Management Registers, and review LT and Directorate risk categories;
- Support coordination of preparation works within Regulatory Affairs for internal (Company) and external (Venture, Partner) audits.
Regional Certification & Standardization Advisor, Certification Advisor, Permitting Advisor скрыть