80 000 Р
готова к переезду в Казань
стаж 5 лет и 4 месяца
- Contacting suppliers for confirmation on readiness of the goods
- Checking shipping invoices, packing lists and technical specifications to be in compliance with the
contract and shipping documents guideline.
- Interface with customs specialist to define HS codes and to ensure final compliance with RoK
- Clarification of technical descriptions and requesting technical documents from Contractors.
- Working out the freight plan and best shipping options in accordance with MM requirements.
- Confirming relevant freight costs for each individual shipment and providing quotations when
requested by the Company.
- Making arrangements for collection of goods once the shipping documents are finalized.
- Organization of international freight.
- Tracking of materials, consignments and shipments of materials in an accurate and up-to-date
- Updating relevant daily tracking register.
- Expediting and reporting status of collection/transportation arrangements.
- Progress materials purchase orders (POs) placed OEMs, OESs and other vendors and trading
houses, with the aim to improve delivery or assure delivery to term.
- Implement techniques and methodologies to achieve On-time-Delivery and/or Delivery to ROS.
- Initiate and manage incentives to secure lead time improvements or assure fulfilment of all delivery
- Set up dedicated arrangements for progressing and tracking spares and other technical materials
and consumables to for start-up, shutdown maintenance, and turnaround maintenance.
- Seamlessly coordinate on-time collection and shipment of all materials purchase orders, especially
on DDP, Ex-Works, FCA INCOTERMS, with the Freight Forwarding and Customs Clearing Team to meet or improve vendor delivery and originator’s ROS dates.
- Contribute to maintaining up-to-date supplier catalogues in liaison with the Coding and standardization team.
- Proactively reviewing purchase requisitions with originators to ascertain priorities.
- Ensure materials, especially those on Rush basis are delivered to end users as and when required.
- Propose by means of feedback, ways and means for smarter/faster acquisition of materials.
- Set up vendor monitoring systems for critical materials, and report against vendors’ performance on
order to ensure prompt delivery of materials.
- Network between procurement team and operations/ technical teams to ensure required materials
are ordered within lead-times that support business activities.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly expediting reports to present status/ ETA of materials, reliability of
vendors, procurement efficiency, and accuracy of end users / originators ROS data.
- Periodically holding meetings with Suppliers and Procurement to ascertain challenges faced by
suppliers with timely PO delivery.
- Engage ECMs, OEMs and OESs to explore and implement opportunities to reduce the lead-times for
- Identifying and support the sourcing of substitutes for some urgently required materials via stock in
various Shell plants/ local & international markets.
- Make available up to date Materials tracker with priorities based on criticality of materials.
- Facilitate discussions between internal customers and suppliers.